Reservations and Rates
- Two (2) Night Minimum
- Additional guests (regardless of age): $25 per day, $100 per week, depending on season. Must be cleared through our office.
- Cabin rental includes: 14’ Aluminum fishing boat, VCR or DVD, cable TV, split firewood.
- Bed linens are provided at no extra charge.
- Personal Towels can be furnished at a charge of $4 per towel set. (A set includes: 1 bath towel, 1 wash towel, and 1 hand towel.)
- Rental Items: * 10 HP Motors: $65 per day or $189 per week (includes gas, life jackets, fishing net, seat cushions) -
- Extra Boat: $20 per day or $60 per week
- Pontoon Boats: $225 to $275 per day, $745 to $1200 per week depending on the boat(gas is extra).
- NO PETS.
- NO CAMPERS, MOTORHOMES, or TENT CAMPING.
- Cribs and high chairs are available upon request. (no charge)
- All rates are subject to state, county, and local taxes.
- Tennis Court, Badminton, and Basketball area.
Arrival and Departure Times
CHECK-IN: AFTER 4:00 P.M.
CHECK-OUT: BEFORE 8:00 A.M.
Please adhere to the check-in and check-out times. In the summer there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
We need this time to get the resort ready for arriving guests. Arriving early or checking out late only makes our job more difficult.
In the spring, fall, and winter, flexible check-in and check-out times may be available. Confirm your plans prior to arrival.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
Our reservation policy is intended to be fair to our guests and to prevent loss of income to our condominium owners and the resort manager.
Once we reserve a unit for a guest, that unit is removed from the market, refusing all other requests for it. We require a 30% deposit for all stays. There is no refund for early departures.
For any cancellations, regardless of the reason: If you cancel within 21 days of your scheduled arrival, and we cannot re-rent the unit and fully recover the lost revenue, then you will still be liable for the entire cost of your stay. If you do need to cancel we will need a written cancellation emailed or mailed and you will receive a written notice confirming your cancellation.
If you cancel outside the 21-day window, then a cancellation fee of 30% of your deposit applies and the remaining 70% of the deposit only if we are able to re-rent the unit and fully recover the lost revenue will be held for a future stay. If you do need to cancel we will need a written cancellation emailed or mailed and you will receive a written notice confirming your cancellation.
We ask that you pay your bill by using a check or cash. Credit cards can be used for deposits but will be assessed a 4% convenience fee. Credit cards used for paying the balance of your bill will be assessed a 4% convenience fee.
We appreciate your cooperation. Inform us of how many guests will be staying with you so we can have the billing correct.